Workspace Protection, CCTV Systems, Mobile Monitoring in the UK
- An Onwatch CCTV system has the ability to See, Hear and Speak and can be everywhere at once.
- Onwatch systems double up for work-time management and out-of-hours security.
- Onwatch systems awake for incidents and do not require constant non event scanning.
- Analytic Software enables selection of events that require special attention.
- Onwatch systems include remote management of site equipment, e.g. door/gate/barrier opening.
- Pedestrian access control systems for doors or vehicle access to site/premises range in sophistication from simple card swipe to bio ID recognition and ANPR for vehicle management.
- Point of Sale surveillance systems reduce retail shrinkage.
As an integrator, Onwatch has access to the very best bespoke solution for all day-to-day site management requirements. We can provide security 24/7 – offering a cost-effective and more efficient alternative to the static guard.
Onwatch can provide you with 24-hour security via its own Central Monitoring Station (CMS), which tracks and deals with any potential incidents. Networking sites via the internet or an in-house LAN or WAN provides work-time management capability with ‘out of hours’ remote monitoring support via the Onwatch CMS.
Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) systems have revolutionised site management of vehicles. See more details in the On Route section of this website.
Contact Onwatch direct on 01892 603800